The BENADRYL® Difference: Show allergy symptoms who’s boss
From a runny or blocked nose to itchy and watery eyes, allergies aren’t much fun. Whether it’s hay fever symptoms spoiling your summer strolls or an allergy to your friend’s new pet stopping you visiting, try BENADRYL® for fast-acting or long lasting relief from your allergy symptoms.
Benadryl has products to help treat your:
- Hay fever
- Dog and cat allergies
- Dust allergies
- Skin allergies
And relieve allergy symptoms such as:
- Itchy nose
- Runny nose
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Hives and itchy skin
Whatever your allergy type or preference for treating it, there’s a BENADRYL® product for you to try such as BENADRYL® Allergy Relief capsules or other BENADRYL® products such as nasal sprays and banana-flavoured treatments created especially for little ones.
BENADRYL Allergy Relief ® gets to work fast
Sniffing and sneezing. Runny nose and itchy eyes. When allergy symptoms strike, you want something that starts to work fast. BENADRYL® Allergy Relief is the fastest acting allergy capsule*, getting to work in just 15 minutes.
What’s more, the fast-acting relief lasts up to 8 hours, to help you go about your day.
*to verify, please contact 0808 238 9999
Benefits of BENADRYL®
- Allergy relief: Helps relieve hay fever symptoms, pet and dust allergies
- Your choice: Make your selection from 6 BENADRYL® products
- Your way: Once-a-day or flexible dosing options to suit you
Not all allergies are the same. Hay fever throughout the long and (hopefully) hot summer demands a different approach to pet and dust allergies that flare up as and when. At BENADRYL®, we understand this. We’ve created a range of products to help different types of allergy sufferers – from allergy tablets to hay fever nasal sprays.
It means BENADRYL® has a product for you to try, whether you…
Want fast-acting relief when symptoms develop while you’re out and about – for example, meeting a friend and
their new pet – with BENADRYL® Allergy Relief.
Or prefer to take a tablet once a day – for example, in spring and summer to keep hay fever at bay - with
BENADRYL® Allergy One A Day.
Find the BENADRYL® for you
BENADRYL® Allergy Relief Capsules
- The UK’s fastest acting allergy relief capsules*
- Gets to work in just 15 minutes and lasts for up to 8 hours
- For hay fever symptoms as well as pet, dust and skin allergies
- Can be taken as required (up to three times per day)
- Can be taken with BENADRYL® Allergy Natural Relief Spray
* To verify, please contact 0808 238 9999
BENADRYL® Allergy Relief is a fast-acting allergy relief capsule containing acrivastine – an ingredient unique to BENADRYL®*. Acrivastine is a rapid-acting antihistamine that relieves allergy symptoms.
BENADRYL® Allergy Relief gets to work in just 15 minutes for fast-acting relief when you feel sneezes and itchy, watery eyes coming on. You can take up to three of these capsules each day, if needed, ideal if you’re a pet or dust allergy sufferer who has short-lived allergy attacks.
Flexible dosing is perfect for hay fever too, as symptoms can strike at different times due to the weather and pollen. For example, your hay fever may be worse when you wake in the morning or when you’re going to sleep as the pollen-bearing air falls overnight. This makes BENADRYL® Allergy Relief suitable as you can take up to 3 capsules per day, so you can flexibly manage your symptoms throughout the day in line with pollen levels peaking.
BENADRYL® Allergy Relief Plus Capsules
- Tackles congestion and works against the major symptoms* of allergy suffering
- Only capsule to contain both acrivastine and a powerful decongestant (psedudoephedrine)
- Unique pharmacy formulation
*Major symptoms include itchy nose, runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, watery eyes, Hives and itchy skin.
As well as tackling your allergies, BENADRYL® Allergy Relief Plus also provides relief from congestion caused by allergies. It’s the only capsule to contain both acrivastine and a powerful decongestant (pseudoephedrine) for dual relief from allergies and congestion.
BENADRYL® Allergy One A Day Tablets
- One A Day tablet
- Can be used together with BENADRYL® Allergy Natural Relief Spray
- Provides up to 24 hours’ relief from allergy symptoms
If you suffer from hayfever throughout the season as a result of a high pollen count, why not consider a one-a-day tablet to help keep your hay fever at bay? BENADRYL® One A Day is a tablet you take once a day to provide long-lasting relief, for up to 24 hours, from your symptoms.
No one-a-day works faster*.
*to verify, please contact 0808 238 9999
BENACORT® Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray
- Unbeatable 24-hour relief*
- Nasal spray for relief of hay fever nasal symptoms
- Can be used instead of hay fever tablets
- No unpleasant taste or smell
*Nasal symptoms only. To verify, contact 0808 238 999
Capsules or tablets aren’t for everyone. That’s why we’ve also developed a nasal spray you can use instead of allergy tablets to treat hay fever nasal symptoms. BENACORT® Hayfever Relief for Adults provides unbeatable 24-hour relief* from sneezing and runny, itchy or blocked nose caused by hay fever.
It’s the only over the counter hay fever nasal steroid spray that contains the anti-inflammatory active ingredient budesonide and is alcohol and fragrance-free. So, when you use it, there’s no unpleasant taste or smell.
Begin using the spray when hay fever symptoms flare up and treat routinely each morning to keep symptoms at bay.
BENADRYL® Allergy Natural Relief Spray
- Nasal spray that provides natural relief from congestion caused by allergies
- Provides an instant cleansing effect for an irritated nose
- Suitable for all ages
- For use as often as you like
- Convenient on-the-go spray format
- Can be used with BENADRYL® Allergy Relief capsules or BENADRYL® One A Day tablets
BENADRYL® Allergy Natural Relief Nasal Spray can provide an instant cleansing effect when your allergies leave you with a blocked or runny nose. When allergies strike, it can cause a build-up of allergens and other irritants inside your nose – leading to unwanted congestion.
Our nasal spray flushes out these allergens to help keep congestion at bay. As well as helping to clear blocked noses, it can also treat dry or irritated nasal passages, so your nose feels instantly cleansed
BENADRYL® Allergy Natural Relief Spray can be used in addition to hayfever tablets and capsules to help provide targeted nasal symptom relief.
- Long-lasting relief from allergy symptoms for kids
- Banana-flavoured medicine
- 6 years + – find it in supermarket and pharmacy aisles
- 2 years + – only available at the pharmacy counter
Like our One A Day tablets, the BENADRYL® Children’s range contains the antihistamine cetirizine, which relieves allergy symptoms. It’s banana-flavoured, sugar-free and colour-free which is good to know for parents and guardians.
Specifically designed for children, it provides long-lasting relief from allergy symptoms – hay fever, dust, pet and skin allergies. It’s available in two different packs: one for children 6 years + and one for smaller children aged 2 years +.